We are pleased to announce that Total Support Training, a CORGI Fenestration Centre has secured ESF (European Social Fund)funding for NVQ’s for the Leeds City region.
Total Support Training has issued the following guidance:
What is this about?
Total support is working with The Skills Serviceto deliver part funded NVQs to the Leeds city Region.* We are delivering qualifications that can receive up to 40% European Social Fund (ESF) funding, matched by the employer 60% contribution to support the cost of valuable training for employees.
The Skills Service project, which is managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges, aims to:
- Build a more highly skilled workforce enabling employers to achieve their growth ambitions
- Create a talent pipeline for current and future businesses of the Leeds City Region
- Deliver essential training to address skills gaps
- Encourage employers to play their part in upskilling the workforce by investing in skills
- Help raise the employer investment in skills to the national average of 66%
- Provide the training that impacts on the bottom-line benefits for business
*Bradford, Craven, Calderdale, Kirklees, Harrogate, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York
What can we offer you?
Under this project we can deliver the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Fenestration Installation*
- Level 3 Fenestration Installation
- Level 2 Glazing*
- Level 3 Glazing*
- Level 2 Trowel Occupations*
- Level 2 Wood Occupations*
- Level 2 Plastering*
- Level 2 Painting and Decorating Level 2 Domestic Fascia, Soffit and Bargeboard*
- Level 3 Combined Surveyor/Installer*
- Level 2 Fabrication
- Level 3 Fabrication
- Level 2 Glass Processing
- Level 3 Glass Processing
- Level 2 Wall and Floor Tiling*
*These qualifications are eligible for funding with CITB
Are you CITB registered?
Employers that are registered with CITB have the opportunity to apply for additional funding to help pay towards qualifications by providing proof of completion when the individual has finished their NVQ. This additional funding means that by the time the learner has completed their qualification you have spent next to nothing to get them there!
If you’re not registered then don’t worry! Simply click the clink below to sign up today!
If you are interested in taking a qualification, and are in one of the areas identified, then why not contact Total Support Training to learn more:
Tel: 020 8574 7406
The Skills Service is managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges and funded by the European Social Fund (ESF)