THE CORGI Fenestration INSTALLER SCHEME
If you’re considering getting your business registered with a scheme, or changing your provider, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our installer scheme covers new build and replacement, installation, repair & maintenance, refurbishment and all fenestration products.
- Cost effective and competitive: You can calculate your indicative costs using our Fee Comparison.
- Competent Person Scheme included: provided by NAPIT.
- Online notification: quick, easy and done just the once.
- Notify all the work: no need to worry if it is self-certifiable or not – we will sort it and arrange the building control notifications for you.
- Financial protection: financial protection is included. No IBG’s to purchase.
- Building Control Compliance certificate: issued electronically to your customer.
- Installation Certificate: covers all the work undertaken, including any repairs or replacements. Homeowners selling their properties will have evidence of all the fenestration work they have had done – not just the limited scope of CPS.
- Replacement Certificates: FREE
- Quality Mark: The CORGI name is recognised by 91% of consumers*.
- RateYourInstallation: Customer feedback scheme and more.
- Business Support: We can help you through the certification process and we have a selection of business support documents and templates which you are welcome to use.
- NEW! Access to free downloads, special offers and business support from Marketplace
- NEW! Access to low cost Alternative Dispute resolution
- Excellent service & customer care: We are here to help, advise and support our registered installers.
*results of a survey conducted 2021
CORGI FENESTRATION COVID-19 OPERATING CODE
CORGI Fenestration has produced a Covid-19 Operating Code for Installers of replacement windows and doors in domestic properties and a corresponding Consumer Guide for consumers. They are free and available to all as downloadable documents :