SIGN UP TODAY
Download our Scheme Rules, Price List and Application Form
ring us on 0800 246 1729
Please note ONLY registered companies will appear on our web search facility. Individual skilled locksmiths do not.
CORGI Fenestration Skilled Locksmith Company Scheme
This Scheme has been developed in response to market pressure to recognise excellence of locksmiths and to promote the use of skilled locksmiths. The Scheme registers companies that carry out the installation, gain entry, repair or replacement of locks in association with fenestration products.
Who can register
Registration with the Scheme is open to any business (whether a sole trader, limited company, partnership, limited liability partnership, firm or other unincorporated body), which meets the eligibility criteria set out in the Scheme Rules.
- Hold a current DBS disclosure certificate
- Be, or employ, skilled locksmiths
- Hold appropriate company insurance
- Demonstrate their professionalism and competence
- Operate the agreed CORGI Fenestration complaints process
- Notify all work carried out to CORGI Fenestration
- Accept ongoing surveillance by the scheme
To be eligible companies must employ skilled locksmiths who have undertaken a course approved by CORGI Fenestration. Courses which are approved are independently vetted by awarding bodies to ensure the trainers are suitably qualified and the delivery centres follow a strict operating criteria including managing any potential conflicts of interest.
All locksmiths who successfully complete the course can be registered on the CORGI Fenestration national skilled locksmith register and receive a skilled locksmith photo ID card. The card includes a QR code which can be scanned to confirm their qualification.
What the Scheme provides
- Web based locksmith search facility for consumers – Simply identify the region(s) you operate in and we will add them to our search facility.
- Listing on the National Skills Register of all qualified locksmiths
- Use of the CORGI Fenestration database to manage employees and register works
- Simple to use electronic work registration system
- CORGI Fenestration installation and/or repair certificate – Issued electronically direct to your customer
- Use of the prestigious CORGI Fenestration Skilled Locksmith and CORGI Fenestration Registered Company logos
- Exclusive skilled locksmith photo ID card
- Independent customer review using “Rate Your Installation” – Enables customers to take informed decisions as well as publicising your customer ratings. Your customer rating will be displayed as part of the web search facility.